Geno Berchaitti wins SCGA Senior Championship at Dataw Island! Great job Geno and congrats!
- New Beer on Tap: Goodwood IPA from Louisville, Kentucky
- Mother’s Day Buffet Sunday May 14. Reservation times are from 11am to 1:30pm. Call the Grille for Reservations
- Pasta Night: Tuesday, May 23 from 5:30pm to 8pm. Call today to make your Reservation
- Fish Fry Piazza Friday, June 2 from 5:30pm to 8pm. Call the Grille for Reservations
- We strive to make each experience at the club special for our Members and Guests. To provide you with the best experience we ask that you make Reservations for Fine Dining and Special Events no later than 4pm on the Day of the Event. Due to the extra preparation required for Fine Dining and Special Events, we will not be able to guarantee reservations made after 4pm. With you help, we can take our service to the next level and ensure each Member that joins us an enjoyable experience.
On Sunday, April 16 the club hosted their famous Easter Buffet with about 275 attending this buffet. Great food enjoyed by all! The Easter Bunny arrived after the Buffet to officially start the Easter Egg Hunt on the clubhouse grounds.
Over 60 swimmers have registered with over 30 families so far! If you have not registered yet visit the website: https://htcchurricanes.swimtopia.com. We have many returning families and swimmers as well as a number of new families joining us. Recruit your friends and family to your summer SAIL League Family at Holly Tree. A big thank you to Ward Carson and the Holly Tree Board of Governors for approving our request to host the Blue Division Divisional Meet July 14 & 15. The format will have a few changes that will add some fun for all of the participating teams.
New Merchandise has arrived! Scotty Cameron putters, FJ Shorts, UA Shoes, new putters, Foot Joy pants and shorts and much more. Stop by the Pro Shop to see all the new merchandise just in time for this season.
Spring has arrived and so has green grass on the course. With the warm daytime and nighttime temperatures and the rain received, the course has literally gone from dormant to green overnight. We actually mowed the short mow areas (tees, fairways, approaches) for the first time this season. The fertilizer that we applied has really helped the Bermudagrass emerge with the warm temperatures and rainfall. We will be double verticutting greens (two directions) and then topdressing. The greens should become firmer and after the verticut lines heal, it should create a smoother, truer putting surface. See you on the course!
The 2017 team apparel and suits are now online and available for purchase. You can also buy other team items like the towels, blankets and swim caps through the online store. We are only accepting online orders this year. I cannot take orders from you at the pool like in past years. We have made it very easy for you. It takes three simple steps to support the team.
- Go online ( you can access swimtopia through our website)
The deadline for team suits is APRIL 20th. The deadline for apparel is MAY 15th.
Towels, blankets and caps will be available throughout the season on a first come first serve basis. When they are gone, they are gone so place your order today!
Thanks for supporting Hurricanes swimming!
- New Beer on Tap: Goodwood Lager from Louisville, Kentucky
- Easter Brunch Sunday April 16th, Reservation times are from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm. Call the Grill for Reservations
- On Friday April 28th join us for our first Piazza Night of the year. Prime Rib Features and Music by DJ Vic Thomas
- Pasta Night: Tuesday April 11th from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Call today to make your reservation
- We strive to make each experience at the club special for our Members and Guest. To provide you with the best experience we ask that you make Reservations for Fine Dining and Special Events no later than 4 pm on the Day of the Event. Due to the extra preparation required for Fine Dining and Special Events, we will not be able to guarantee reservations made after 4 pm. With you help, we can take our service to the next level and ensure each Member that joins us an enjoyable experience.
Swim Team registration has begun for 2017. You can register your children via their online website:
https:// htcchurricanes.swimtopia.com. All of the 2017 Team Gear is on the site and can be ordered online. Go Hurricanes!
Swim Team Registration will be held in the Ballroom on Sunday, April 2 from 3-5pm. Representatives will be available to answer questions and sign up your children for the upcoming swim team season. Registration can also be done online at www.htcchurricanes.swimtopia.com. If you are not a member of the club a pool membership application must be submitted along with a membership fee before participation in the Swim Team. Contact the Holly Tree clubhouse for more information at 967-9510.